I got an interesting, but fairly easy photoblitz that was able to complete in twenty minutes. The questions are attached – how you choose to interpret them is up to you.
- Make a photo that represents the end, termination…
- Make a photo of a scene looking out a window.
- Get close! Photograph an ordinary object from as close as you can manage.
- Find a pool, puddle, or other body of still water.A photo of a reflected subject.
- Make an abstract or literal photo that expresses how you feel.
- An interesting shadow.
- Make a photograph with your camera at floor level.